Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wild Denim Project!!!! *(0v0)*

This is a design for my denim project, in which we were all told to design any type of denim pants for any age range. So this is what I came up with based on the trends from whats popular in women's wear. I think the design is really cute and the colors really shows how it's meant for a cool girly girl. I love the print, and I still have lots of it. If anyone wants the print to be used in either bag design, I will gladly do. 
Here are the cute bloomer denim shorts I created:
Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to sell this because it has drawstrings at the hem which should be replaced with elastic for better movement. Then there is the button that needs to be replaced with snaps if I wanted it to function properly for kids. But anyway, I really like the design and just wanted to share it. (^w^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment