Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Little Red Dress for Sale!!!!~

Right now I'm studying Children's wear and for one of our projects, we were required to make a dress for either a 5 year old or 10. I chose to make one for a 5 year old and the outcome was this really colorful, playful dress that many people loved. It was chosen to go on display in school, but got kicked off by the committee because it wasn't one of the things required by some people from somewhere. But anyways, it doesn't matter because why put it on display when it's gonna sit there and collect dust when I can sell it!!!! ^_^... so I decided to sell it through this account... anyone interested can take a look here.
 Well I thought before putting it on display I wanted to see how it looked on a live person, so I put it in the fashion show and you can see it visible in this video... ^^


The little black girl is seven, but i guess she's skinny enough to fit in it, but it's kinda short, so if anyone wants to buy this dress for someone special you can judge how it might fit base on this model. I haven't thought on price yet, but I was thinking about 60-85 dollars plus shipping and handling... If anyone is interested, Please leave a comment below... ^_^V

No comments:

Post a Comment