Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Layette Project!! (^3^)

This was my very first project I had to do for children's wear which is a layette that is made from either 100% organic cotton or recycled clothes. This one I made was from my old shirt that I really liked, but got ruined when someone through in a pair of socks that dyed it blue. I was able to cut the pieces on the spots that didn't have the blue dye and compose this little yellow summer dress for a new born princess.(^^v) The hat and booties were suppose to be a panda design, but I used a lavender with white pajama pants for it. 
Here it is:
I'd like to sell only this dress, but the only downside to it is the buttoning at the bottom. Well the theme was eco friendly so I recycled the buttons from another white shirt instead of putting in new snaps which would have been easier to use for diaper change. But if anyone is interested since summer is coming, please let me know because I haven't decided the price for it yet. ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment