Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Launch Of BuruBeri!!!! ~.*\(^o^)/*.~

Today will be the official launch of BuRu Beri which would be the start to my little hobby of selling bags that I design and make for a small income. Why the name BuRu Beri? That's because my name is Beryl, and when translated into Japanese it becomes beriru which it terms sounds like blue berry. I enjoy making things for personal reasons and being complimented enough by my surrounding friends, I decided to sell the things I make. Here are some examples of the bags I made and feel free to leave a comment.
For now that's all I have.... It's pretty epic fail for a pic, but there's more to come so look forward to them... ^^V...... I'll keep updating..... for how much it may cost.... I was thinking at least 50 dollars..... for the shipping and handling I haven't really thought of it yet because school is still in session and I still have about a week to go before I can really start on planning things..... Estimated time from cutting, to sewing, to packing and shipping, it'll take about 4-6 days...... So thats all for now folks...(^w^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment