Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Floral Vintage Lolita Dress

I really liked this floral printed fabric I found in my garage so I decided to turn it into a dress. Then I thought that if my whole entire dress was just floral it would be too much, so I paired it with a gray chiffon that I had laying around and which I had used for a past project. And now I get a perfect combination of some peek-a-boo see through without being too showy of the skin.... Well in this picture my mom actually found that huge bow in her drawer and she said that my legs look too bland without anything and so she added the extra touch with some tied ribbons. What can I do without my stylist like mom..... ^v^

Well the sewing of this dress wasn't that hard until it got to the chiffon part, but all in all it didn't take too long. I really like the outcome of this dress and I think it looks vintage and Lolita at the same time... don't you??

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I like it very much :D You have done very well, looks cute like lolita indeed ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for being the first commenter ever for this blog.... I really appreciate someone like you who has the courage to say something.... thank you... m(_ _)m *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha,no problem! You are very good, so i HAD to say something! *o*

    ( n__n)/

    ReplyDelete