Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Punk'D out Night Dress

I had a hard time making this red dress because Chiffon/Georgette is a pain to sew... but I kinda like how it came out.... and the bolero jacket was really easy to make... just need a very nice fabric to make up for the simplicity... and I paired it up with some boots to give it a more bold look.... for my hair, I used fake hair accessories to somewhat make my hair look longer without getting expensive hair extensions done.... and tadaa... a cute punk-ish look with some Asian inspiration to spice up the night.... ^^V.... 

This is one of the outfits I made over the beginning of the break, well it's some sort of project to get myself to be more productive and not be bored all the time.... So check back for more outfits I made and if anyone wants a DIY on how I made the bolero, I will gladly show you.... ^w^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment